SJK Wealth Management, a leading-edge independent wealth management firm offering customized services and support to our clients. Our practice philosophy has helped our clients towards their financial and retirement goals. A piler of our practice is to improve the lives of our clients by providing the best possible financial advice. Our shared motto is “make it better”. We deliver creative solutions to meet our client’s needs. We are in the center of beautiful Doylestown, PA – the county seat of Bucks County.
Our practice is seeking a Wealth Advisor (producer) with 2-4 years’ client-facing experience. Build AUM and properly service our client base as needed by senior advisors. Provide customized services and support by exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a stable and successful firm built for the long run. Our investment philosophy has helped our clients achieve their goals by us delivering creative solutions to meet our client’s needs. Build our book of business or transition your book of business. Our broker/dealer is LPL Financial the leading and most respected independent broker/dealer in America.
Duties and Responsibilities
Create financial plans for clients as required by the team.
- Analyze a client’s financial data by considering their financial and life goals.
- Meet or call clients to obtain any additional planning information or clarify/confirm information provided.
- Prepare client information to present to senior advisors.
- Work effectively and professionally with the Financial Planning team.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Requires a 4-year degree; business, finance, economics preferred.
- Advanced designation or working toward obtaining (CFP, CPA, MBA, JD, CIMA preferred.)
- Series 66 license or ability to obtain.
- Insurance Licenses – helpful
- 2-4 years of experience within the wealth management industry
- Ability to prepare client reviews and assist in meetings with senior advisors.
- Must possess excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Leverage strong communication skills to build a wider network of clientele, target centers of influence, new business opportunities, and family offices, as well as other niche markets.
- Contact clients and prospective clients with relevant and timely information regarding market updates that may affect their investments; systematically communicate with prospective clients and track progress
- High level of integrity
- Engagement in the community and amazing social skills a plus.
- The commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients.
- A community-oriented individual who has confidence and routinely works with those around her/him for the betterment of society.
- Ability to prospect on our own and build client base and the ability to self-manage.
- Bilingual (Spanish) not required but would be a plus.
- Enthusiasm is appreciated and needed.
Please note: Must have acceptable compliance record.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2020, based on total revenue.
Send cover letter and resume via email to:
Thank you for your interest in SJK Wealth Management
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.