Financial Planner/Junior Wealth Advisor
SJK Wealth Management is a fast-growing boutique financial services firm focused on the long-term success of the families we serve. Our approach aims to improve our client’s lives by discovering and refining their true goals through planning and delivering customized solutions through investment management.
SJK Wealth Management employees are currently following COVID-19 safety guidelines in-person at our Doylestown office and we are providing additional flexibility as needed. Client and prospect meetings are being held via video conferencing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients to gather, organize, input, and report on their financial situation. All financial planning is run through WealthVision by eMoney
- Participate in client meetings, present plans, and reviews.
- Debrief SJK staff on planning meetings and follow up on action items with clients
- Monitor and re-evaluate financial plans on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively review client’s data such as budgeting, connections to outside institutions and work with clients to provide valuable insight.
- Collaborate with and prepare with advisors in advance of client meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations, reviews, and reports.
- Research outside investments, including client’s company benefits, retirement plan options, stock options, insurance/annuity products, etc.
- Assist with specific client relationships, taking responsibility for client contact and correspondence, quarterbacking all tasks to completion.
- Initiate and field various items and requests from clients (e.g., money movements, account questions, general inquiries).
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- Certified Financial Planner designation.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university
- A passion for planning and helping others
- A client-first mindset
- Attention to detail with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-Starter; seeks out opportunities to add value to clients and the firm
- A people-person; positive, outgoing and personable
- Dependable, resourceful and trustworthy person with a willingness to learn.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to quality.
- Desire to work in a small company with opportunities to grow within
- Experience with CRM and financial planning software (specifically WealthVision is a plus).
- Collaborative and Supportive Team
- Opportunities for growth
- Retirement Plan with match
- Healthcare and Dental Plan
- Paid Time-Off
- Gym Reimbursement Plan
- Unlimited Coffee and Bananas (fruit options subject to change)
Send cover letter and resume via email to:
Thank you for your interest in SJK Wealth Management
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.